Friday, December 3, 2010

P.A (Proud to be an Assistant)


December 3, 2010

It was the day that I've never expected to be one of the P.A of the Emcee which is Madame Persia Leyte on the event about media killing with the Canadian Ambassador to the Philippines which is Mr. Marshall Mcluhan.
To tell you frankly i was not able to listen to those what the speaker discuss because I was busy assisting Madame Leyte for anything she needs. It was a great task for me and I'm proud to be one of the assistant because i didn't have any experience yet in this Big event , Even though I'm pressured on that day i was able to complete my task thank to the help of my co-assistants Kenneth John Galano and Losyl Villarico.

Lesson learned:
Helping each other can make the event even more brighter.
Teamwork.

No comments: